We invite you to discover who we are and journey through our history to find out more about our church family. Learn more about what we believe and our vision to reach others for Christ.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- The Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God.
- In the triune nature of God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
- The infilling of the Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent to salvation, and that it is the will of God that all be filled.
- Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
- The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection for the just and unjust.
- In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- In Water Baptism and the observance of the Lord's Supper.